Wine Map of California
California wine regions have become vastly more complicated since Napa Valley was officially recognized as an AVA (American Viticultural Area) in 1981. There are now 120 AVAs as more winemakers define themselves by regional differences in addition to grape variety.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of California currently available.
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions
- Attractive - 24 by 36 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.
- published December 2013
- Elegant black wood frame with glass-flat acrylic glazing
- 25 x 37 inches overall