Wine Map of ITALY
No wine producing country - not even the great France - can rival Italy in its vast diversity of wine styles, grape varieties and geography. Wine is so intertwined with the life and land of Italy that it is popularly considered one giant vineyard. Indeed, the ancient Greeks called their Italian colonies Oenotria, the land of wine.
Whether you're learning about wine or a fan of Italian wines, this map is an essential reference.
- The only up to date wine map of Italy produced in the past 20 years
- Includes all wine regions in Italy as well as adjacent wine regions in France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia and Tunisia
- Detailed maps of Piedmont DOCs, DOCGs and Chianti subzones
- 24 by 36 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper - suitable for framing
- Includes 8 page index booklet.
- Published November 2012
- Elegant black wood frame with glass-flat acrylic glazing
- 25 x 37 inches overall