The Smart Way to Learn About Wine Tasting
De Long's WINE TASTING NOTEBOOK is a simple, inexpensive yet elegant way to "hit the ground running" and learn about wine. It also makes a thoughtful gift for all wine lovers.
- The Wine Tasting Forms put the repetitive parts of a note in convenient multiple choice for pros as well as acting as training wheels for beginners.
- Wine Tasting Terms helps build your wine tasting vocabulary with quick explanations of where certain flavours come from. Includes practical details on identifying wine faults.
- How to Take a Wine Tasting Note walks you through the fundamentals of wine tasting. Wine is a complicated subject but the basic principles of wine tasting are not.
CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE:
Taking wine tasting notes is simply the best way to accelerate your knowledge of wine — we´ve made it as concise and easy as possible.
- Elegant black cover with gold embossing slips easily into a coat pocket or purse.
- Sewn binding lays flat for comfortable writing.
- Water resistant wine tasting guide including WINE TASTING TERMS and HOW TO TAKE A WINE NOTE stores inside back cover.
- 3 1/2 x 7 3/4 inches, 96 pages.