Dr. David Gissen does it again with a follow up to his critically acclaimed Metro Wine Map of France. It's a fun and informative way to look at the wine regions of California.
- Perfect for all levels of wine knowledge. An excellent teaching tool for novices and a cool gift for intermediate and expert wine enthusiasts
- The major wine regions of California; AVAs and Counties shown clearly in their relative positions
- Major grape varieties show according to the 17 official grape pricing districts.
- Major geographical features and landmarks indicated
- 18 x 24 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free matte paper, suitable for framing
- Published February 2012
Available framed - See framed version
Please note: framed maps can only be sent via regular delivery (not express) and only to addresses in the continental US.