Metro Wine Map of France
The most amazing thing about this novel new wine map is how clearly it shows France's complex wine regions. Created by architectural historian and wine buff Dr. David Gissen, it's fun, great looking and wonderfully informative.
- Perfect for all levels of wine knowledge. An excellent teaching tool for novices and a cool gift for intermediate and expert wine enthusiasts
- The major wine regions of France and their appellations shown clearly in their relative positions
- Major grape varieties shown in context with their corresponding appellations
- Major geographical features and architectural landmarks indicated
- 18 x 24 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free matte paper, suitable for framing
- Published September 2011