Using our wine map tube labels, here are our plans for continued mapping of the wine world.
We would love your input.
Current maps (including Germany which we are now putting the final touches on):
We're now committing the resources to complete all of the maps within the next year. To be honest, when we started, we thought it would be much easier. But we haven't compromised accuracy, fact checking or quality in putting our maps together. Thank you for your patience.
Any amount of input on our mapping would be greatly appreciated. To show our appreciation, we're giving away a set of our first six maps. To enter, simply write a response to this blog post. A winner will be chosen at random on Friday, November 15th 2014.
Please have a go at any one, a few or all of these questions:
- Are there any other countries or specific region(s) that you would like to see as well?
- Would you like to see more folded maps? We launched a folded version of our Italian map but the sales were just meh - perhaps because it wasn't in a set.
- Would a boxed set of all 12 maps (similar in format to the image below) appeal to you? What would be a fair price for this?
- How about electronic version - Ipad, android tablet - of all of the maps? What would be a fair price for this?
- Our current maps are 24x 36 inches. Would you like to see smaller format maps as well? Larger format?
- Last but not least, would you like to see more countries/regions in David Gissen's amazing Metro Maps Format? In a boxed and/or electronic format as well?
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!
I really enjoy the new website. I’m not a fan of the boxed set. I would love an electronic version (iPad). I like to frame my maps so the current size is perfect. I’m looking forward to the Australia map!