Traditional styles with regional wine pairings
All of France's officially protected cheeses are expertly rendered by Dr. David Gissen, author of the critically acclaimed Metro Wine Map of France. Organizing each by size, type and region is a stunning and imaginative new way to look at cheese.
- Perfect for any cheese lover, it's great conversation piece and reference to display wherever cheese is enjoyed.
- Clearly shows all 45 Appellation d’Origine Protégée (AOP) and 8 Indication Géographique Protégée (IGP) cheeses.
- Visually organized by size as well as by type and region.
- Fat content, flavor strength and salt levels indicated.
- Specific wine recommendations drawn from French cheese producers as well as more generalized suggestions.
- 18 x 24 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free matte paper, suitable for framing
- Published August 2018
Frames are high quality genuine hardwood with a silky matte black finish. They have glass-flat acrylic glazing and hard board backing. The overall effect is modern, simple and elegant.
Please note: framed maps can only be sent via regular delivery (not express) and only to addresses in the continental US.